I’m feeling anxious to get over with GMAT rather than feeling tensed, which is pretty unusual considering my nature.
So things I did this week:
1) Complete revision of OG 13 ( I think if I spot a question from OG I might directly click on the answer choice )
2) GMAT prep tests . I scored 630 and 640 in those two tests ( I had trouble with some quant questions and verbal – man reading comprehension passages are so boring, just guessed and moved on)
3) I learnt the concepts of all the questions from both the test preps.
4) I went through some AWA essays.
5) I has completely forgotten about IR ( until I saw them pop up on the Test prep screen) and still did nothing about it (will do nothing about it as well )
That’s the end of this LOOOONG week!
I’ve done what I had planned. There were things I wish I haven’t done, but that’s okay I’m happy with myself. At the end of the day it’s just a TEST not the end the world. Will see how this goes.
I’m all game!