So finally I completed Quants, Yay me I worked out for 2-3 hours a day and spent 1 hour going over my errors. totally around 3-4 hours per day. At this pace it took me about 9 days to complete all the questions. Feeling a lot more confident in the Math area, probably cause I’ve completed it. Hope Verbal prep would also be similar to this.
THINGS I DID:
- Solved all OG questions, didn’t care about making mistakes as I was still in the learning process.
- Went over all my errors and also solved them twice, just to be sure.
- Any new concepts that I came across was noted as well.
- Scanned my notes once a day.
PLANS FOR FOLLOWING WEEK:
- MGMAT sentence correction
- Prepare for the remaining two sections as well.
I don’t know how long will it take for me to complete the ‘sentence correction’ so I don’t want to plan more and stress myself. My goal is to complete Verbal prep. That’s it for the update.